Join us to learn how homeless services and local volunteers, including children, are helping. Learn what more we, as a community—including you—can do.
Rick Cafferata — Reach for Home Homeless Services Director
Anna Rangel — Reach for Home Case Manager
Orbelina Landaverde — Reach for Home Case Manager Short-term Subsidy Program
- Children will introduce the speakers and talk about what they are doing doing to help the homeless
- Slide presentation with Mayor Shaun McCaffery
- Music by Bo Simmons and Tim Pile, with singing by local volunteers
- A homeless guest will talk about life without permanent shelter
- Snack provided by Downtown Bakery & Creamery, Shaelton's Natural foods Market and Oakville Grocery
- This event will be covered by a local newspaper, The Sun Ct. Post, published and edited by eight year old Liliana Nieto.