Fundraisers for the homeless in northern Sonoma County. Our annual fundraisers include an art exhibit at the Paul Mahder Gallery in the spring and Dinner in the Vineyard at Alexander Valley Hall in the late summer.
Our annual fundraisers include an art exhibit at the Paul Mahder Gallery in the spring and Dinner in the Vineyard at Alexander Valley Hall in the late summer. Click here for more information about the art exhibit. Read more about Dinner in the Vineyard below.
Dinner in the Vineyard
Dinner in the Vineyard is the largest Reach for Home annual fundraiser. Held at the Alexander Valley Hall in Geyserville, this event consists of dinner, live music, silent and live auctions, and Fund-a-Need paddle raise. All proceeds benefit Reach for Home and help us provide homeless and housing services in North Sonoma County. Our next event is scheduled for August 18, 2018.
Dinner in the Vineyard Sponsorship
With your help, Reach for Home works to foster independence for our clients through case management and action plans for their ongoing success. The funds we receive at our Dinner in the Vineyards ensure the future growth of our programs. Our annual fundraiser is scheduled for August 18, 2018. We are asking for your support this year by contributing an item/gift certificate for our silent or live auction. With your help we:
- Fund weekly case management for 11 families in our Permanent Supportive Housing program and 5 families in our Rapid Re-Housing program.
- Fund daily homeless outreach to over 200 homeless clients in North Sonoma County.
- Fund families in need of financial assistance for rent/deposit/utilities in North Sonoma County to prevent them from becoming homeless.
- Fund transportation for chronically homeless individuals to receive services at local health care providers.
Silent Auction Items
By contributing an auction item, you can help a family in the following ways:
- Value of a $100 item — Groceries for a family of three for one week
- Value of a $250 item — Utilities for a family of five for one month
- Value of a $500 item — Partial monthly rent for a family of three
- Value of a $1000 item — Partial monthly rent for a family of five
Event Sponsorship Levels
Businesses can lift a family out of homelessness by funding sponsorships at these levels:
- Bronze — $1,250 includes ¼ page program ad
- Silver — $2,500 includes ½ page program ad
- Gold — $ 3,750 includes full page program ad
- Platinum — $5,000 includes full-page program ad, special recognition at the dinner and in all materials distributed for the event
Please feel free to call our offices with any questions you may have. If you would like to donate an item or sponsor our event, please complete the form below or contact our office via phone or email no later than July 20, 2018.
Thank you for helping us end homelessness in North Sonoma County. Please “like” our Facebook page for a more detailed explanation of how you can help support our efforts in the communities we serve.
Dinner in the Vineyard Vintner Sponsorship
We are requesting your support to make our celebrated annual fundraising event, Dinner in the Vineyard, an incredible success.
Reach for Home has solicited donations in the past and local wineries have responded generously. We are looking to secure the following items: silent/live auction items, including but not limited to a special bottle, a magnum, a vertical selection, a dinner, a tour, and/or a tasting certificate. For your donation, you will be listed in our program, on our website, and on our Facebook page.
If you would like to make a donation, please complete the form below. Do not hesitate to call us at (707) 433-6161 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Thank you for helping us end homelessness in North Sonoma County.